Northwest Mining Company specialises in mine support including vehicle servicing, labour and equipment hire. Successful applicants should have vast knowledge and experience in the mining industry.
Northwest Mining Company currently has a vacancy for the following position.
- Trade qualified automotive light vehicle electrician;
- Trade qualified automotive light vehicle mechanic
Automotive light vehicle electrician & Automotive light vehicle mechanic
- Perform scheduled servicing and defect repair work on a variety of vehicles at out off-site location
- Examine and trouble shoot mechanical problems
- Examine and trouble shoot electrical problems
- Carry out air-conditioning services and repairs
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to work health and safety standards
- Provide records of repairs, servicing, and defects in a timely manner
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drivers licence
Trade licensing including ASCIS (Pink slip) and Air conditioning is desired but not necessary. Above award wages and overtime available weekly. Immediate start.
How to apply
Upload your resume on our website with a cover letter. Alternatively send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org