Based in Muswellbrook NSW, Northwest Mining specialises in mine support including Automotive Services, Labour Hire, Equipment Hire and Fabrication Services. We currently have over 70 technically skilled employees and are looking to expand the services we offer to our customers. Locally owned and operated, Northwest Mining offer flexible working arrangements and ample opportunity for professional development.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Fabrication & Welding
- Mig & Tig Welding
- Folding, Bending, Cutting, etc.
- Interpret technical shop drawings and work autonomously
Skills And Experience
- Certificate III in Engineering – Heavy Fabrication (or equivalent trade qualification)
- Relevant experience in structural fabrication or fabrication in medium to heavy industry
- The ability to pass a weld test to AS1554:1sp standard – MIG and FCAW
- Ability to perform fabrication and assembly of components in workshop environments
- Valid drivers license
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
Why Join Us?
At Northwest Mining, we pride ourselves on employee satisfaction, customer commitment, and safety awareness, as well as the following;
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Great Team Culture
- Job Security
- Relocation/accommodation assistance – if required
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Apply now by emailing your cover letter and resume to HR@nwminingcompany.com